Photos are available in many styles, with my specialty being artistic portraiture, boudoir, and figure photography. This site focuses on artistic and elegant portraiture. If you have any questions please call to discuss your specific interests. Most photo sessions take place in my studio, though I also offer on-location sessions.
How it Works
This is the typical sequence of events for a photo session:
1. Contact me to schedule a free in-person consultation to review samples, discuss what you would like out of your session, and to discuss wardrobe options. The consultation session is optional and you may take this as an opportunity to help decide if or when you would like to book your photo session. We can also discuss details by phone if you prefer.
2. We schedule your photo session. For a portrait session, please plan 60 minutes. For boudoir and figure sessions, please plan 90 minutes. Extended sessions are also available for more variety.
3. I coordinate with a professional hair and makeup artist if you would like (additional fee for hair and makeup).
4. You come in for an amazing photo session with no limit on outfit changes within the time allocated. I talk you through every detail of the photo session to help you relax and have a great time getting amazing photos. You are welcome to bring a friend to hang out with you while you are having your photos taken.
5. Following your photo session, we schedule a time for you to come back for an in-person viewing session to review your edited photos. At this time you decide what you would like to purchase from your session (prints, albums, digital files, canvases, etc.)
Pricing is based on a session fee plus separate product pricing. The photo session fee is $250 for photos taken in the studio or on location in the Denver area. Extended sessions are also available.
The session fees cover the time for the session and preparation of images for your review. Professionally retouched images are, with products including traditional prints, canvas, metal prints, digital images, and albums. Custom-designed leather albums that beautifully illustrate your session include both a physical album and a digital copy. Retouching is included at no additional cost.
Please contact me for additional pricing details.
I offer a variety of photo products, including fine art prints, custom-design photo albums, metal and canvas prints, digital images, and digital (PDF) copies of your albums.
Your photos are for you alone to share. I do not use any photos from your session on my website or in any other form unless you give me specific written permission to do so. I am grateful for the many people who have allowed me to share their beautiful photos.
I offer a generous referral program which can also be taken advantage of for new customers who book in groups.
Hair and Makeup
With advanced request, I can arrange for a hair and make-up artist for your photo session if you would like. There are additional fees for the hair/makeup artist.